Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your health, you probably have many questions. We welcome curious patients and love providing guidance about good oral health.
We have compiled a list of questions that we hear most often; however, if your question is not answered here, feel free to contact us. Calling our practice is a great way to get instant answers.
- How can I replace a missing tooth?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- What is a Cone Beam CT (CBCT scan) and how does it differ from X-ray pictures?
- What can I expect when I receive a CBCT scan?
- Should I have any concerns about getting a CBCT scan?
- Who is at risk for developing sleep apnoea?
- When is the best time to whiten my teeth?
- How are crowns and bridges different from partial dentures?
- Do you offer children's dentistry in Darwin?